Section G: Family Dog Show
- Best Puppy, 3-12 months (mixed sex class)
- Best Bitch
- Best Dog
- Best Gundog* (mixed sex class)
- Best Scruffy Dog (mixed sex class)
- Best Rescue from the UK (mixed sex class)
- Best Rescue from Abroad (mixed sex class)
- Best Local Dog, from within a 5 mile radius of Binsted Village (mixed sex class)
*Gundog breeds will be in line with the Kennel Club Crufts categorisation and will therefore include, but not be limited to: Setters, Pointers, Vizslas, Retrievers, Labradors, Spaniels, Weimaraner
- Best Veteran, 8+ years old (mixed sex class)
- Best Dog with a Disability (mixed sex class)
- Best Junior Handler (3yrs-8yrs old)
- Best Junior Handler (9yrs – 16yrs old)
- Best Fancy Dress Dog (human fancy dress optional)
- Best Family of Dogs (two or more dogs living in the same household, do not need to be blood related)
- Dog the Judge Would Most Like to Take Home
- Musical Sits (how obedient is your dog?)
How to Enter the Dog Show
Check in & on the day entry* for the Dog Show is from 12.30pm on Saturday 2nd July on the Binsted Recreation Ground.
Ring 1 categories will start promptly at 1.15pm and Ring 2 categories will start promptly at 1.30pm.
If you are entering the Best Puppy category, we ask that you arrive by 12.45pm to check in.
Please ensure you listen out for the PA announcements as to which category is happening next, if you miss the start of the category judging you will forfeit your class entry fee.
- Dog show entries £1.50 per class. If booking online, you will be emailed payment details. Your place is not confirmed until payment has been made.
- No bitches in season
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times
- DOGS DIE IN HOT CARS. Dogs must not be left unattended in cars
- Please clean up after your dog
- Please note, there is no parking on the recreational ground for dog show participants. Parking will be signposted – a 1 min walk from the Rec on The Street.
* Each category will be limited to 20 entries per class, priority is given to pre-booked entries so we strongly encourage to you to pre-book your place.